Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Immortals are eternal beings who have consumed the Immortal Elixir and gained supernatural powers of eternal life, otherworldly beauty, psychic abilities, and superhuman strength. They must drink the Elixir daily, lest they will begin to age and ultimately die.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
The Elixir bestows immortality as well as a variety of unique qualities and abilities that set Immortals above humans an a variety of ways.
- Immortality - Their chief and defining characteristic is their immortality. Immortals do not physically age nor are they subject to the passing of time.
- Superhuman Strength - Immortals possess immense strength.
- Superhuman Speed - Immortals are extremely fast.
- Telepathy - They can hear the thoughts of others and telepathically communicate with fellow Immortals.
- Psychic Radar - A, "sixth sense" that allows them to know thingsa normalhuman couldn't possibly know.
- Summerland Access - Immortals also gain access to the mystical dimension Summerland.
- Hypnotism - They are also endowed with a strong ability to hypnotize people.
- Chakra Destruction - The only way an Immortal can die if their weakest Chakra is destroyed. Ever Bloom found this out when she killed Damen Auguste's Ex-wife Drina. She punched her right in her Heart Chakra (located in the chest) the Heart Chakra is the epitome of unconditional love, compassion and higher self, and Drina, after years of selfish and vindictive living had no love left. Immortals who know their weakest Chakra often protect them with a spell or powerful crystal amulets. Damen and Ever both wear crystal amulets to protect themselves and their chakras.
- Elixir Deprivation - If an Immortal fails to drink the Immortal Elixir once a day, they will lose their immortality and die.